And here it is...
These would be great made ahead and packed for the bowl game tailgate, or great to eat at home watching the game. Warning - it's almost impossible to eat just one!
Kings Hawaiian Baked Ham & Swiss Sandwiches
1 12 pack of King’s Hawaiian Original Rolls
1 lb. deli ham, shaved
1 lb. Swiss cheese, thinly sliced
1 1/2 sticks butter
3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
3 teaspoons of poppy seeds
1 onion, chopped
- Heat oven to 350. Melt butter and mix in mustard, Worcestershire sauce, onion and poppy seed. Simmer for several minutes.
- Cut the entire pack of rolls in half, horizontally (keeping all top and bottom halves in tact).
- In a greased 9×13 pan, place bottom half of rolls and spread 1/3 of the onion mixture over the bottom of the rolls followed by the ham and cheese.
- Replace the tops of the rolls and spread the remaining onion mixture over top.
- Cover and bake for 15-20 minutes and, once finished, separate for serving.
Recipe source: recipeschmessipe.blog.com