Crockpot Chocolate Candy
1 package dry roasted salted peanuts (16 oz.)
1 package unsalted dry roasted peanuts (16 oz.)
1 package semi-sweet chocolate bits (about 12 oz.)
1 German chocolate bar (4 oz.)
32 ounces white almond bark (I couldn't find white almond bark in my local grocery store, so I just used 1 to 2 packages of 6 oz. white chocolate baking squares - tasted just as good, if not better)
- With crockpot off, pour both packages of peanuts into the crockpot.
- Next add all of the other ingredients. Push some of the chocolate squares into the peanuts and towards the bottom.
- Cook in crockpot on the LOW setting for 2 hours. Check after an hour and go ahead and stir what has already melted into the peanuts. (I had to cook a little longer than 2 hours to ensure everything was good and melted - it depends on your crockpot.)
- Cover a few baking sheet pans with wax or parchment paper (pans are optional if you opt to use your countertop for cooling - see step 5). Next scoop out small spoonfuls of the melted peanut-chocolate goodness out of your crockpot and place on the paper covered baking sheets.
- Let the candy clusters cool - either on your counter top overnight, or stick in your fridge for faster cooling (ready in just a few hours).
- When cooled, remove candy clusters from wax paper, place on a plate and enjoy!